Thursday February 9, 2017
It’s true what they say, there really is no place like home. Whether you’re a long time Mountain House resident, or taking the next steps to purchase your new home in the community, we want YOU to share with us how you #MakeYourselfAtMH with a selfie!
Perhaps you’re getting a shiny new pair of keys for your new home, or enjoying a picnic with family and friends in Central Park. Whatever makes you feel most at home here at Mountain House, snap a photo and send it our way!
So, what’s in it for you? Well, if you’re one of our three selected winners, you’ll receive a $100 Target gift card! Plus, posting selfies is super fun.
Entering is easy as 1, 2, 3. Seriously!
- Follow @MountainHouseCA on Instagram.
- Post a selfie showing how you make yourself at Mountain House with a brief description AND hashtag your photo using #MakeYourSELFIEatMH.
- Tag a friend who loves Mountain House.
We will be accepting submissions from NOW, February 13th, until Sunday, March 19th. THREE winners will be announced on Monday, March 20th. If you’re a California resident, you’re able to enter.
We can’t wait to see your selfies! Be sure to read the full guidelines below for entering:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
General Rules of Contest: The #MakeYourSELFIEatMH Contest will be held solely on Instagram beginning on February 13th, 2017 until March 19th, 2017. This contest is sponsored by Mountain House Developers, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates. The Contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SPONSOR. SUCH INFORMATION WILL BE USED AS PROVIDED IN THE PRIVACY SECTION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of California, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 13th at 12pm and ending March 19th at 12am. All online entries must be received by March 19th at 12am.
- How to Enter: Participants of The Contest must enter by following the submission directions, which can be found at the following website at http://mountainhouseliving.com/social/blog/2017/february/09/makeyourselfie-at-mountain-house. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter multiple times. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 gift card to Target. There will be 3 Winners chosen. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of the Administrator, Get Community, INC. Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (THE SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. Photos submitted may be used for future marketing Promotions of the Sponsor.
- Terms & Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, the Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Get Community, INC, 326 W Katella Ave, Suite A-1, Orange, CA, 92867. Requests must be received no later than 48 hours after the contest has ended.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Mountain House, CA, 955 Prosperity Street, Mountain House, CA, 95391, United States, and email@example.com.
- Administrator: Get Community, INC, 326 W Katella Ave, Suite A-1, Orange, CA 92867.
- The #MakeYourSELFIEatMH contest hosted by [Get Community, Inc.] is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By submitting your contest entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.